Here Are 7 Questions You Should Ask Yourself :
- What is the purpose of your meeting?
- How big an audience do you anticipate?
- Will there be solo speakers, panels?
- Will there be Q&A?
- Will you be showing any videos or PowerPoints?
- Will there be more than one session in the room
- Will there be a need for wi-fi?
Having these answers to give to your audio visual supplier or technical production company will help you to achieve what you need. Sometimes planners will over do what they ask for because they haven’t asked themselves these questions. That’s bad for your budget! Conversely, sometimes a planner will ask for less than they should to save money, but that usually ends up with a less desirable outcome.
Do you have questions about the questions? Email email@example.com to arrange for a no obligation 15 minute consultation.