A webcast is a media presentation distributed over the Internet using streaming media technology to distribute a single content source to many simultaneous listeners/viewers. A webcast may either be distributed live or on demand.
Webcasting an event or conference extends your reach and helps to increase face to face attendance in the future.
A professionally produced webcast, especially produced by folks who understand live events is very valuable to organizations.
- Native YouTube, Facebook and CDNs such as IBM’s Ustream, which is what we use
- Multi-language broadcasting
- Local program output-we can incorporate local media into the webcast
- One to multi camera shoot
- Picture in Picture & other TV effects
- Ability for viewers to text and thus be part of the conversation