5 Tips for Selecting A Venue For Your Meeting
- Location, location, location- consider where our invited guests will be coming from and the ease of travel for them. Is it a drive under 5 hours? Are direct flights available for the city pairs? Is there a selection of venues that would be appealing to you as the planner as well as to your guests?
- Availability of favorable venue contract – need I say more?
- Make sure that you are able to do a site visit of the possibilities so you can see for yourself how logistics would work. Bring your Technical Producer, too, so he or she can see how AV, etc. would work for your program. It’s important to fit this into your budget.
- Are there interesting activities in the area for your guests in case they would like to arrive early or stay late.
- Share all your findings with your team.
Contact me here firstname.lastname@example.org